“…affliction produces endurance…” Romans 5:8
We know these are strange and serious times. This has certainly been the hardest Lenten season we’ve experienced, but here at Our Lady of Mount Carmel we want you to know that we are here for you!
Our pastor Fr. Mark Schaffner, O.Carm. and the staff of Our Lady of Mount Carmel continue to work to serve our community during these difficult times. This includes, but is not limited to
- Livestreaming Sunday Masses and Lenten Stations of the Cross on Facebook Live,
- Reaching out to parishioners who need assistance,
- Continuing to serve our most vulnerable at the Family Promise Walk In Dinner Program in Hackensack, NJ,
- Live-streaming music from our music director on Facebook Live,
- Providing religious education materials on our social media platforms and
- Teaching our Academy students at home through e-learning.
If you want to join our efforts as a volunteer please call the Church Office at 201-568-0545 or email a staff member. Click HERE for contact information.
Should you or someone you know need non-emergency assistance, click HERE!
If you are able to, we invite you to support our efforts to make a donation online through our Faith Direct program by clicking HERE.
The Catholic Community of Our Lady of Mount Carmel is here, you can count on us. “For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control.” (2 Timothy 1:7) Count on our prayers in the coming weeks and we can’t wait until we can see each other again!