BLOG

Simbang Gabi

Thursday, December 13th, 2018

Simbang Gabi is ‘The Mass Before the Rooster Crows’ celebrated in the Filipino Christmas tradition. Join us on Friday, December 21st at 7 PM at OLMC Church for Simbang Gabi. […]

Hall of Fame Videos

Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

In case you missed it and weren’t able to attend our Hall of Fame Induction, check out these touching and hilarious videos written and directed by Kathy Stout.

Women’s Advent Prayer

Thursday, November 29th, 2018

Women’s Morning of Advent Prayer & Reflection The Father’s Love: Giving and Receiving Presented by Fr. Ashley Harrington, O.Carm. Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:30 AM – 12 Noon Carmelite Spiritual […]

Meet the Inductees

Sarah Melone is from central New York and grew up in a large Italian and Irish Catholic family. Sundays were ‘family days’. “I think that is when I started to […]

Volunteers Needed

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. a group of men (and women) led by Bill Angresano will be assembling the TWO beautiful creche scenes, the first outside our […]

This Week’s Gospel Message

TODAY’S GOSPEL MESSAGE for Sunday, December 2nd is from Luke 21:25-28, 34-36. “Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are […]

The Giving Tree

Saturday, November 24th, 2018

The Giving Tree is in Church! Our parish is collecting gifts to be distributed to individuals of St. Simon Stock Church in Bronx, NY, for AIDS patients at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital […]

This Week’s Gospel Message

Saturday, November 24th, 2018

This Week’s Gospel message for Sunday, November 25th is taken from John 18:33b-37. “Pilate said to Jesus, ‘are you the King of the Jews?’… Jesus answered, ‘You say I am […]

Turkey Drive

Thursday, November 15th, 2018

The Office of Concern’s collection of frozen turkeys is this weekend. Non-perishable items that are also needed are: gravy, dried potatoes, canned yams, stuffing mix, rice, canned vegetables (baked beans, […]

Meet the Inductees

Thursday, November 15th, 2018

Mr. Telesforo Del Valle (“Ted”) has been a constant at Our Lady of Mount Carmel…   Whether on the pulpit as a lector, with his family in their familiar pew at […]

Event Signup Forms
View Signup Forms